HEALTH SYMPTOMS OF MOLD EXPOSURE:
* Coughing, sneezing, sinusitis
* Burning in the throat and lungs
(similar to acid reflux and often misdiagnosed as such)
* Asthmatic signs; wheezing, shortness in breath, coughing, burning in lungs, etc.
* Nausea, diarrhea, abdominal pains
* Memory loss; brain fog, slurred speech
* Vision problems: dry, red, burning eyes
* Swollen lymph nodes
* Ringing in ears, balance problems, dizziness
* Chronic fatigue
* Nose bleeds, bruising easily, rash or hives
* Death, in extreme cases
* Other symptoms exist; consult your Physician.
|| POTENTIAL SIGNS IN YOUR HOME
* Stained ceiling tiles or walls.
* Musty, earthy, or urine-scented odor.
* Black, brown, orange, pink, or green speckled walls
or around any plumbing grout or tile.
* Wood siding where the paint has cracked and water has intruded
* Mild to severe unexplained illness, see symptoms,
in combination with any other building problems.
* Swollen or crumbling walls or buckling floor boards.
* Sewer backup which has caused water harm.
* Leaky roof or flashing installed improperly.
* Flood or hurricane damage.
* Leaky window or door.
* Washing machine overflow, washing machine leaks
such as drain valve flanges, leaky gaskets, etc.
* Leaky toilet seal or bathtub drainage problems.
* Lack of ventilation.
* Relative humidity over 55%.
* Other causes can lead to mold growth in homes.
An inspection will identify its location.
Printer friendly version of mold health symptoms.
As seen on KOLD-13 TV (CBS).. read what they have to say by clicking here
[ Home Page | Features of MoldDogs™ | Informational References | Contact Us ]
Website Designed and Maintained By Winkler, Professional Computer Services, LLC
For Information e-mail: Info@WinklerPCS.com